Latham, Ervin, Vognsen & Associates strategically assesses client energy market opportunities and provides an array of engineering, economic and financial feasibility analyses and services for industrials, cities, education institutions, associations and small utilities.
The company, headquartered in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, was formed in 1995 as a fully independent advisory service organization. With the continued restructuring of the electric and natural gas industries and the dynamic market changes, it creates opportunities for energy purchasers to realize competitive energy prices and utilization solutions with substantial current and longer-term benefits.
Latham, Ervin, Vognsen & Associates, Inc. currently provide energy market advisory and technical and advocacy services to:
- Over 25 industrial clients in Iowa
- Four Midwest state school board associations purchasing consortia with 2,000 other schools
- Major public and private educational and health care institutions and state associations
- Associations of smaller commercial and industrial businesses
- Over 25 municipal and rural electric cooperative utilities across Iowa
- Colleges, hospitals, cities and counties
LEV is recognized as an aggregator of and an advocate for electric and natural gas energy purchasers and groups of individual purchasers.Learn More